WOW Dallas Suburbia was founded by a group of mothers and daughters committed to changing the lives of orphans in Guatemala. Kristen and Jessa traveled with Orphan Outreach in December of 2011 to spend time with these children and assist with providing Christmas and some of their basics needs. They were joined by others to form WOW Dallas Suburbia, an auxiliary to Orphan Outreach.
You can’t care about everything… but you should care about something… Join us to make a difference!
We are all working hard to provide for our families…but these orphans do not have families… and there are so many in need – if you feel you can help this great cause…
Click here to Donate now and help us raise support for trip participants to join our WOW Dallas Suburbia June 23-29, 2013 Mission Trip to Guatemala.
Any amount can make a difference – $5, $10, $20 or more!
Jessa’s Ten Reasons to Join or Donate to Women for Orphans Worldwide WOW
- THE FRIENDS - Come join a creative group of women of all ages that have come to make a difference in the lives of these beautiful children.
- THE INSPIRATION – Be inspired to do more, learn more and love more.
- THE ENERGY – Motion creates energy and we are always in motion. We serve, sort, gather, eat, plan, and play together. Work hard, play hard. Enjoy the benefits of both.
- THE DEDICATION – Dedicate yourself to a cause. You can’t care about everything, but you should care about something.
- THE OPPORTUNITY – We are inclusive. Everyone has something to offer and your skills will benefit the group. You will make a difference.
- THE BENEFIT – You come to help. You realize, you needed this.
- THE FOCUS – Helping children. Pure and simple.
- THE GOAL – Success in building this chapter. Success in helping the children. Success in creating a better world than the one we currently inhabit.
- THE PRIDE – In the years to come, when these children you “adopt” are older and on their own, you will be so proud of what they are able to accomplish because you cared.
- THE CHILD – Each child will touch your heart in a very special way. You will never forget their face or their sweet smile.
Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. — James 1:27